- HeatGear fabric, with all the benefits of UA Compression, comfortable enough to be worn all day
- Stretch-mesh underarm panels deliver strategic ventilation
- UPF 30+ protects your skin from the sun’s harmful rays
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows high mobility in any direction
- Moisture transport system wicks sweat away from the body
Designed around UA’s HeatGear fabric technology and stripped down to deliver a supremely lightweight construction, the garment thrives when you step up the tempo. HeatGear technology operates around a moisture management system, rapidly drawing perspiration away from the skin into the mid/outer layer to be evaporated. Keeping the wearer cool, comfortable and dry throughout their training. Working in concert with the HeatGear construction, UA have integrated targeted stretch mesh under arm panelling delivering strategic ventilation, increasing the breathability in a key area; delivering unmatched ventilation and comfort. Affording the garment its adaptability through varying degrees of motion, the 4 way stretch composition works in unison with the streamlined racer back which grants unrestricted movement and unlocks an amazing range of motion, removing possible distraction whilst training. Complete with anti odour technology the garment remains feeling and smelling fresh. The additional mesh panel at the back assists with increasing the overall breathability offered by the garment. With a range of features and utilising HeatGear technology the Under Armour Heat Gear Short Sleeve T-Shirt is an ideal addition to any training wardrobe.