- Wood Bats give players that traditional feel and “crack of the bat” sound. Wood bats are generally made from either ash, maple or bamboo wood. While there are many wood bat specific tournaments and leagues many players also prefer to use a wood bat for practice because of its cost effectiveness as well as its a great training tool, if you can hit with a wood bat then you can hit with any bat
- sh is the lightest of the common wood types used in bats. With its lightweight feel, contact hitters often choose Ash bats for increased bat speed.
- Because of its grain structure, Ash is pound for pound the strongest type of wood you can choose
- Ash has a wider grain structure than other woods, so it will have a “softer” feel and flexes during the swing. This flex is more forgiving and creates additional bat whip through the hitting zone.
- Exceptional Value for Money
Length : Select from the options of 18″, 30″ , 32″ , 34″ & 36″ inches Good Quality Baseball Bat With Rubber Grip , Match Quality Same Day First Class Post – Your order will normally be dispatched the same day when placed before 3pm (Mon-Fri) If you require any further information about a product, shipping or our service then please contact our sales team and we will normally reply within 12 hours on the telephone number below 0333 011 8155 Large Quantities available with discount please enquire