- Head Size: 100in2 (645cm2); Frame Weight: 260g (9.2oz); Balance: 345mm (Even);
- Beam Width: 24/26/23.5mm; Length: 27″ (685mm);
- Frame Construction: Graphite; Shaft: Graphite;
- Ready Strung with a Synthetic Gut 17 String; String Pattern: 16×19;
- Grip: Dual Absorbing; Includes Head Cover;
The Head Challenge Lite tennis racket is the lightest racket of the Challenge series, featuring a frame with a weight of 260g (9.2oz). This racket is both manageable and quick responding to challenges with fast precise control given its weight. From beginners to casual regular players much enjoyment is to be had with this well designed performer. Good levels of power are possible with this 100in2 (645cm2) head that boasts spin potential with its 16×19 string pattern. The racket has an even balance and is made of graphite, helping focus on lightweight performance. It comes ready strung with a synthetic gut 17 string, and supplied with a head racket cover.