- Head Size: 115in2 (742cm2). Frame Weight: 225g (7.9oz)
- Balance: 380mm (Head Heavy). Beam Width: 29mm Tapered Beam
- Length: 27.75″ (70cm). Strung with Head Synthetic Gut string
- String Pattern:16×19. Grip: SofTac Cushion Grip
- Construction: Graphite, Titanium. Full Racket Cover Included
The Head Ti S6 tennis racket is the best-selling tennis racket Head has ever produced. It features Ti technology that weaves titanium into the graphite construction which results in a powerful and stiff yet lightweight frame. This 27.75″ (70cm) long racket has an oversized 115in2 (742cm2) head with large sweet spot offering better accuracy on off-centre hits. It also features the open 16×19 string pattern for maximum power and spin. Its 225g (7.9oz) of frame weight ensures great manoeuvrability, while the head heavy balance provides extra power. The racket is a perfect choice for intermediate baseline players.